Free tips on playing the guitar.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hard Rock Riff in G

I had a request this past week to put more rock stuff, so here it is.


Below is the notation and tab for the main riff that starts the tune. It's based on G pentatonic minor scale with a couple of passing tones. Make sure to click on it to get the bigger picture. I just noticed that the rhythm is a little off on the last bar, but I'm sure you'll get the idea. I'm just going to keep pounding you with G minor pentatonic scale until somebody says something about it! Play guitar now!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Retired Rock Star Wannabe said...

All you've gotta do is to practice, practice, practice, practice and practice some more!

3/15/2006 10:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>ROCKS HARD!<

4/01/2008 7:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks it help me much to improve my guitar skill

12/03/2009 12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home